Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pictures and Things

In procrastination of my comm theory homework, the following post is going to include pictures of various things/places/objects that I love, because I'm feeling artsy. Enjoy.



Pen and Paper. 
I love the feeling you get when reading a piece of hand written work. It seems very stone age to write in a notebook with a ball point pen, but there's just something about your thoughts passing through your hand onto the blank lines. Filling up a notebook with doodles and thoughts is a gratifying feeling that can't be replaced.


Mascara.
Random, I know. But as cliche as it is, I believe that the eyes are a passageway to the soul. Eyes show more than most people believe. A long stare can show a person's innermost thoughts and feelings. Mascara helps accentuate a woman's eyes, and of course aids in the seducing process.

Heels.
I firmly believe that every woman should own a good pair of heels. That is all.
Books.
Good literature has a special way of transporting you to another dimension of fantasy and adventure. It can also help expand the mind. A good book can provide a release from the mundane ordinary world.

Friends.
When you find a good one, a friend is yours for life. They hold your hand through ups and downs, and show up with Ben & Jerry's when boys act stupid. Friends are a necessity to living a full and happy life.


 Glitter.
I like shiny things. I'm ADD. It makes me feel pretty.

Bagels.
I'm a New Yorker. I love a good bagel.


The Cross.
Because who else do you know that would die on a tree for you?



Word of the day:

Solecism
n: a nonstandard or ungrammatical usage, a breach of good manners or etiquette, any error, impropriety, or inconsistency.



No comments:

Post a Comment