Friday, January 14, 2011

A Place to Ramble

Do you know how hard it is to name a blog? I have been sitting in front of my mac for at least 45 minutes, scanning the internet for any type of inspiration. What did I come up with? Something generic, which really bothers me. I am far from a dull person, and I deserve an original blog name! I'm usually good with that sort of thing. My whopping one class today must have drained all of my brain power.


Anyways, enough of my rambling for one day. I have created this blog so I have a place to vent, ramble, put down my excess thoughts, and pretty much just listen to myself type. I like the noise. I don't expect anyone to religiously follow this because seriously, what 19 year old is going to care about what happened on last nights episode of The Nanny? You can say I'm stuck in the 90's, but I love that show. Other than that, I promise to make every post as riveting as possible. I'll even throw in a word of the day for you guys. As for now, I have to go spend my hard earned money on over priced college textbooks.


Until next time,
Becca xoxo




Word of the day:
Coeval
adj: of the same or equal age, antiquity, or duration

6 comments:

  1. hahaha I am al almost 18 year old that is in love with The Nanny too! I love Niles, I think he might be my favorite character. hahaha how about you?

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh of course, Fran is my favorite. I love her quirky personality and style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardest thing for me was also naming my blog! But I love your blog and your off to a awesome start!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur with your frustration in coming up with a blog name and over the price of textbooks. Lately I have also been frustrated with the price of gas. But as for the textbooks, I found a hardback copy of a huge anthology I needed on Amazon for 51 bucks (new), while the bookstore was selling the paperback for 74 (also new), so be sure to shop around!

    Sorry about deleting and re-posting, but I hate typographical errors.

    ReplyDelete